A few times a week we jump on zoom with members of our training program to help them work through questions.
I thought it would be neat to share one of these calls with you to get a behind the scenes look at how these conversations go…
Some of the questions include:
- How do I explain the revenue potential to a CPA?
- How are some of the members closing half million-dollar target premium life insurance cases?
- Will my compliance have any issues with this model? And if they do, how do I handle it?
- What do I say when a CPA wants to rush a meeting with me?
- How do I explain my value proposition working with a “Virtual Family Office?”
These are great questions and always fun to talk through.